Disclaimer all content on this website including dictionary thesaurus literature geography and other reference data is for informational purposes only. A motion for judgment as a matter of law jmol is a motion made by a party during trial claiming the opposing party has insufficient evidence to reasonably support . In american english judgement is generally considered a misspelling of judgment i say spell judgment or any other word for that matter however you want . Define judgment judgment synonyms a verdict because no material issue of fact exists and one party or the other is entitled to a judgment as a matter of law
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.